Welcome Welcome Welcome
written at Tuesday, April 21, 2009
To start off I want to post something short and sweet.
Welcome to my new blog! Apologies to those who had to change their link addresses. I'm sure this blog will be around for quite some time for it will be the blog that I will be using to keep you guys updated on what I will be doing in New Zealand, from going over the highest mountains to the lowest valleys, travelling from rural town to rural town, from mudflat to highland plains, you guys will share in the journey.
I thought of releasing this blog a few days before I leave but I could not resist the beautiful blog design and the convenient and user-friendly interface of blogger. So without further ado, here's my new blog and it is your signal to clap in response to this momentous occasion.
I'm still keeping the
kiwi-fruity.livejournal.com blog so I can view other people's livejournal blog posts. However, this will now be the new and official blog that I will be using :D
Thank you Lanabel for the awesome blog name suggestion HAHA! And Jia Cheng for your help with the confusing html language!
If I have missed you out in the link page, do let me know and I will link you up!
Welcome Welcome Welcome
written at Tuesday, April 21, 2009
To start off I want to post something short and sweet.
Welcome to my new blog! Apologies to those who had to change their link addresses. I'm sure this blog will be around for quite some time for it will be the blog that I will be using to keep you guys updated on what I will be doing in New Zealand, from going over the highest mountains to the lowest valleys, travelling from rural town to rural town, from mudflat to highland plains, you guys will share in the journey.
I thought of releasing this blog a few days before I leave but I could not resist the beautiful blog design and the convenient and user-friendly interface of blogger. So without further ado, here's my new blog and it is your signal to clap in response to this momentous occasion.
I'm still keeping the
kiwi-fruity.livejournal.com blog so I can view other people's livejournal blog posts. However, this will now be the new and official blog that I will be using :D
Thank you Lanabel for the awesome blog name suggestion HAHA! And Jia Cheng for your help with the confusing html language!
If I have missed you out in the link page, do let me know and I will link you up!
Profile
Knowing
What matters supremely, therefore, is not
in the last analysis, the fact that I know God,
but the larger fact which underlies it --
the fact that He knows me.
J. I. Packer