Happy Mother's Day
written at Saturday, May 9, 2009
Thank you mum for raising me throughout the years, through the various journeys of life. From the time I set foot on earthly soil you were always there to look out for me and take care of me. You are always there to comfort me when I am going through tough times, and even through the good times you are always there to share in my joy, you are praying for me even though I am abroad.
Well words can't say much, but a big hug can! When your big boy comes back to New Zealand to see you again!
God loves you and you love God. I thank God for you, Happy Mother's Day!
It's good to eat home cooked meals, cooked especially by mum =)
Happy Mother's Day
written at Saturday, May 9, 2009
Thank you mum for raising me throughout the years, through the various journeys of life. From the time I set foot on earthly soil you were always there to look out for me and take care of me. You are always there to comfort me when I am going through tough times, and even through the good times you are always there to share in my joy, you are praying for me even though I am abroad.
Well words can't say much, but a big hug can! When your big boy comes back to New Zealand to see you again!
God loves you and you love God. I thank God for you, Happy Mother's Day!
It's good to eat home cooked meals, cooked especially by mum =)
Profile
Knowing
What matters supremely, therefore, is not
in the last analysis, the fact that I know God,
but the larger fact which underlies it --
the fact that He knows me.
J. I. Packer