e n t r i e s
p r o f i l e
t a g b o a r d
l i n k s
Love You Sensibles
written at Saturday, May 23, 2009

2 weeks before flying off. I've started counting down. Tomorrow, I will attending my last service at YM, and my final Philotheos worship set.

Headed down to the Hard Rock Cafe for a hearty dinner with the awesome Sensibles. Live band came on stage to play (They were one of the best live bands I've seen in a long time, playing all sorts of classics like Africa and the modern day rock ballads like Viva La Vida), only then to be asked on stage while the singer sang "Leaving On A Jet Plane"! I will be facing the whole Hard Rock Cafe, facing a crazy group of laughing Sensibles, so embarrassing! But it was awesome fun nonetheless. It was memorable!



To Ding, Keith, Mag, Wan Lin, Denise, Ollie, Kenneth, Shawn, Moses...

To my Dear Sensibles, You guys have been such a pillar of strength and motivation for me through these 2 years that I've been with you guys. Even through my time in national service, you guys were still there praying for me.

Through God's leading, and by His guidance through all of you, I have grown to be closer to Him, and I thank God for all of you. This isn't the end, but may this just the beginning of a wonderful journey that we will have together.

Love,
Elliot