My Beloved Philotheos
written at Sunday, May 10, 2009
And now, as ever is the time.
For the church, the church to shine.
Thank you so much, it has been such a privilege and an honour to serve in ministry with you guys. The period of National Service was a pivotal point in my life with my walk with God, and I am glad to have shared it with each and every single one of you.
Thank you Mag and the worship leaders for all the effort that you have all put in to nature us and to guide us, thank you for your prayers and I thank God for placing me in the midst of such a close and wonderful family.
I have learnt so much, and it is now time for me to go forth and share what I have learnt with the people I come across. To all my brothers and sisters in Philotheos, from instrumentalists all the way to the sound crew, it has been such a pleasure! The bonds that we forge through our fellowship with one another is something I will definitely cherish when I fly off. Will continue to keep you guys in prayer!
Revelation 4:10-11The twenty-four elders will fall down before Him who sits on the throne, and will worship Him who lives forever and ever, and will cast their crowns before the throne, saying, "Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created."
Let us lay our crowns before Him, a God who is infinitely worthy. Our Creator, and our King. Finally, here are the lyrics to a song by Jeremy Riddle.
Come all those who heed his call
Respond with heart, with body, with all
And worship ye the king
Come and facedown fall
Worship ye the Lord of all
Truly we were made to praise the Lord
So join with me you saints and Him adore
Praise the Lord, come on and praise the Lord
Come all those who know His voice
Whose names are in His book, rejoice
Get swept up in the flood, caught up in the dance,
Partake in this most sacred romance
Truly we were made to praise the Lord
So join with me and saints adore
Praise the Lord, come and praise the Lord
And now, as ever is the time
For the church, the church to shine
Oh now as ever is the time
To be salt, salt and light
So praise the Lord, praise the Lord
Come on and praise the Lord
Oh praise the Lord
My beloved Philotheos, may you be salt, salt and light!

My Beloved Philotheos
written at Sunday, May 10, 2009
And now, as ever is the time.
For the church, the church to shine.
Thank you so much, it has been such a privilege and an honour to serve in ministry with you guys. The period of National Service was a pivotal point in my life with my walk with God, and I am glad to have shared it with each and every single one of you.
Thank you Mag and the worship leaders for all the effort that you have all put in to nature us and to guide us, thank you for your prayers and I thank God for placing me in the midst of such a close and wonderful family.
I have learnt so much, and it is now time for me to go forth and share what I have learnt with the people I come across. To all my brothers and sisters in Philotheos, from instrumentalists all the way to the sound crew, it has been such a pleasure! The bonds that we forge through our fellowship with one another is something I will definitely cherish when I fly off. Will continue to keep you guys in prayer!
Revelation 4:10-11The twenty-four elders will fall down before Him who sits on the throne, and will worship Him who lives forever and ever, and will cast their crowns before the throne, saying, "Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created."
Let us lay our crowns before Him, a God who is infinitely worthy. Our Creator, and our King. Finally, here are the lyrics to a song by Jeremy Riddle.
Come all those who heed his call
Respond with heart, with body, with all
And worship ye the king
Come and facedown fall
Worship ye the Lord of all
Truly we were made to praise the Lord
So join with me you saints and Him adore
Praise the Lord, come on and praise the Lord
Come all those who know His voice
Whose names are in His book, rejoice
Get swept up in the flood, caught up in the dance,
Partake in this most sacred romance
Truly we were made to praise the Lord
So join with me and saints adore
Praise the Lord, come and praise the Lord
And now, as ever is the time
For the church, the church to shine
Oh now as ever is the time
To be salt, salt and light
So praise the Lord, praise the Lord
Come on and praise the Lord
Oh praise the Lord
My beloved Philotheos, may you be salt, salt and light!
