Of Tooth Fairies And Good Times
written at Saturday, May 30, 2009
I still remember, when I was much younger. My family was eating dinner together and I happened to remark, "I do not believe in tooth fairies." I could not accept the fact that every time I put my tooth under my pillow I'll wake up the next morning to find that it magically disappeared, replaced with some money and my parents will be telling me "Oh that was the tooth fairy Elliot."
Looking back, I find it really amusing to see the responses I had towards my parents teasing me with all these little games all the time. I really miss them, will be looking forward to seeing them again when I'm back.
And also. Thanks so much for today people and Happy Birthday Nicole :)
I thought this photo was pretty amusing!

Excited for YM @ Sentosa tomorrow, will be making sure every single one of the pumpkins get thrown into the sea! Muahaha!
Of Tooth Fairies And Good Times
written at Saturday, May 30, 2009
I still remember, when I was much younger. My family was eating dinner together and I happened to remark, "I do not believe in tooth fairies." I could not accept the fact that every time I put my tooth under my pillow I'll wake up the next morning to find that it magically disappeared, replaced with some money and my parents will be telling me "Oh that was the tooth fairy Elliot."
Looking back, I find it really amusing to see the responses I had towards my parents teasing me with all these little games all the time. I really miss them, will be looking forward to seeing them again when I'm back.
And also. Thanks so much for today people and Happy Birthday Nicole :)
I thought this photo was pretty amusing!

Excited for YM @ Sentosa tomorrow, will be making sure every single one of the pumpkins get thrown into the sea! Muahaha!
Profile
Knowing
What matters supremely, therefore, is not
in the last analysis, the fact that I know God,
but the larger fact which underlies it --
the fact that He knows me.
J. I. Packer