I Am A Pizza
written at Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Visited this cosy little Italian place at Serangoon Gardens called Ristorante De Parma, they were having their Tuesday offer of $12 pizzas so a couple of us decided to try it out.
It's right next to Chomp Chomp so it was not so hard to find our way there. The pizzas they served were very simple, the toppings had only a couple of ingredients but somehow they tasted amazing! A world away from the typical pizza hut fare, with ingredients like sweet basil, spinach or artichokes notably absent in their pizzas.

I am a pizza
I can be a delicious lunch, dinner
or breakfast, if you're weird.
I have a great deal of toppings on me
I am a round and flat piece of dough
with lots of toppings.
I make your mouth water.
I'm very good to eat, but I'm
fattening!
I am a mouth's best friend.
I make you say, "Yum, Yum".
I am a pizza.
Overall it was a pleasant pizza experience! Looking forward to more food escapades over the weeks to come!
We ate Tiramisu, watch it's evolution, or should I say de-evolution as we tuck in. Such a beautiful piece of work progressively destroyed by 5 hungry humans.
I Am A Pizza
written at Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Visited this cosy little Italian place at Serangoon Gardens called Ristorante De Parma, they were having their Tuesday offer of $12 pizzas so a couple of us decided to try it out.
It's right next to Chomp Chomp so it was not so hard to find our way there. The pizzas they served were very simple, the toppings had only a couple of ingredients but somehow they tasted amazing! A world away from the typical pizza hut fare, with ingredients like sweet basil, spinach or artichokes notably absent in their pizzas.

I am a pizza
I can be a delicious lunch, dinner
or breakfast, if you're weird.
I have a great deal of toppings on me
I am a round and flat piece of dough
with lots of toppings.
I make your mouth water.
I'm very good to eat, but I'm
fattening!
I am a mouth's best friend.
I make you say, "Yum, Yum".
I am a pizza.
Overall it was a pleasant pizza experience! Looking forward to more food escapades over the weeks to come!
We ate Tiramisu, watch it's evolution, or should I say de-evolution as we tuck in. Such a beautiful piece of work progressively destroyed by 5 hungry humans.
Profile
Knowing
What matters supremely, therefore, is not
in the last analysis, the fact that I know God,
but the larger fact which underlies it --
the fact that He knows me.
J. I. Packer