And So The Packing Begins
written at Wednesday, June 3, 2009
3 more days before flying off, I am already starting to feel both the excitement and the anxiety of what's to come. Started packing some of the items in my room today, would be better to start packing earlier or I will be rushing around like a mad man.
Spoke to my parents on Skype last night again, they just came home after a trip to London. It is the middle of winter in New Zealand now and they informed me that the garden became white with layers of frost. Will be looking forward to that, especially since Singapore has been an oven the past week or so.
To those who would like to know my flight details, it's at
Terminal 2 and I'll be there from
3pm onwards for the check-in.
And So The Packing Begins
written at Wednesday, June 3, 2009
3 more days before flying off, I am already starting to feel both the excitement and the anxiety of what's to come. Started packing some of the items in my room today, would be better to start packing earlier or I will be rushing around like a mad man.
Spoke to my parents on Skype last night again, they just came home after a trip to London. It is the middle of winter in New Zealand now and they informed me that the garden became white with layers of frost. Will be looking forward to that, especially since Singapore has been an oven the past week or so.
To those who would like to know my flight details, it's at
Terminal 2 and I'll be there from
3pm onwards for the check-in.
Profile
Knowing
What matters supremely, therefore, is not
in the last analysis, the fact that I know God,
but the larger fact which underlies it --
the fact that He knows me.
J. I. Packer