Dreams Are Interesting
written at Saturday, June 13, 2009
Dreams are a series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. As mentioned on wikipedia.
Dreams can be very interesting, but random. Last night, I dreamt being late for a concert, then I headed down for a medical appointment only to then head to the food court downstairs to have something to eat, after eating I found out the dish cost $22 and I felt cheated and had a little dispute with the chef. I then headed up to the medical room and suddenly I awoke and it's morning. Weird isn't it? You're probably going to go, "Elliot why don't your dreams make much sense?" or "Okay that's just weird...Weird dreams for a weird (Fill in the blank)."
On another note, managed to get myself a computer! Getting a new computer is always so fun, because it's got better hard ware than the previous ones, I still remember the first computer our family got, an old pentium 2 which took years to start up. Finally! I can chat with everyone on Skype and we can conference, that is after I get the webcam and mic!
Going to the church my parents go to for the first time, it's a small Methodist church, ain't going to be like Wesley or Barker Rd. Things are very different here. I'm excited actually!
Been researching on campus Christian groups like OCF, will pay them a visit too! :D
Dreams Are Interesting
written at Saturday, June 13, 2009
Dreams are a series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. As mentioned on wikipedia.
Dreams can be very interesting, but random. Last night, I dreamt being late for a concert, then I headed down for a medical appointment only to then head to the food court downstairs to have something to eat, after eating I found out the dish cost $22 and I felt cheated and had a little dispute with the chef. I then headed up to the medical room and suddenly I awoke and it's morning. Weird isn't it? You're probably going to go, "Elliot why don't your dreams make much sense?" or "Okay that's just weird...Weird dreams for a weird (Fill in the blank)."
On another note, managed to get myself a computer! Getting a new computer is always so fun, because it's got better hard ware than the previous ones, I still remember the first computer our family got, an old pentium 2 which took years to start up. Finally! I can chat with everyone on Skype and we can conference, that is after I get the webcam and mic!
Going to the church my parents go to for the first time, it's a small Methodist church, ain't going to be like Wesley or Barker Rd. Things are very different here. I'm excited actually!
Been researching on campus Christian groups like OCF, will pay them a visit too! :D
Profile
Knowing
What matters supremely, therefore, is not
in the last analysis, the fact that I know God,
but the larger fact which underlies it --
the fact that He knows me.
J. I. Packer