e n t r i e s
p r o f i l e
t a g b o a r d
l i n k s
God's Plans Are Unstoppable
written at Thursday, June 4, 2009

I've been thinking about it over the last week or so, what is it going to be like there? After not being in New Zealand for over 2 years, the formative years of my life and my faith have been here in Singapore. So many things have been happening here, both big and small, everything will change this Saturday.

I will be thrust into a relatively different environment just as I am getting firmly rooted here in Singapore and it just seems that although I have just over a full day left here, flying away still seems months away.

I've been rolling around in bed, rolling around and thinking about what is to come. I know there'll be many new things to learn and experience, the studies and the university life will kick in. Where is God leading me?

I've been asking people and they tell me, "Trust in the Lord" or "I am sure God has greater plans for you." And I nod my head in agreement. But when I stop and think about it, I can't help but be honest with myself and how I am feeling, I am still feeling a sense of excitement, anxiety and uncertainty. It is all mixed.

But even in the midst of all of this, I also can't help but be exposed before this verse, which gives me so much encouragement.

Proverbs 20:24 says," Man's steps are ordained by the LORD, How then can man understand his way?"

Keep me in prayer.