More Awesome Tactics
written at Tuesday, June 23, 2009
The most famous blog in YM has just reached 40,000 views and the 40,000th viewer just so happened to be none other than me. Muahahahaha!
I shall tell you my secret strategy, which isn't going to be so secret anymore. I woke up in the morning and went through my daily rounds of reading the news online and blogs etc. Came across Lau Ben's blog and saw that the view counter was around 40-50 views away. Seizing the opportunity, I started refreshing the page. Plus, the 4hr time difference made sure that most Singaporeans would be sleeping the time I was refreshing. Hence, there was no competition!

[ nat ] Glorified † said:
you have got NOTHING BETTER TO DO
I'm sorry but, the semester hasn't started yet. I'm just too free in New Zealand. Why not fly over and have some tea? :) Lau Ben you promised an awesome awesome mega awesome superfluous over-the-top prize for the person who hits 40,000 views! So hence, I will be looking at my mail over the next week or so for it! It better not be some unglam photo post like you did to Glenda when she won it the last time! Or I'll file a law suit against you :)
More Awesome Tactics
written at Tuesday, June 23, 2009
The most famous blog in YM has just reached 40,000 views and the 40,000th viewer just so happened to be none other than me. Muahahahaha!
I shall tell you my secret strategy, which isn't going to be so secret anymore. I woke up in the morning and went through my daily rounds of reading the news online and blogs etc. Came across Lau Ben's blog and saw that the view counter was around 40-50 views away. Seizing the opportunity, I started refreshing the page. Plus, the 4hr time difference made sure that most Singaporeans would be sleeping the time I was refreshing. Hence, there was no competition!

[ nat ] Glorified † said:
you have got NOTHING BETTER TO DO
I'm sorry but, the semester hasn't started yet. I'm just too free in New Zealand. Why not fly over and have some tea? :) Lau Ben you promised an awesome awesome mega awesome superfluous over-the-top prize for the person who hits 40,000 views! So hence, I will be looking at my mail over the next week or so for it! It better not be some unglam photo post like you did to Glenda when she won it the last time! Or I'll file a law suit against you :)
Profile
Knowing
What matters supremely, therefore, is not
in the last analysis, the fact that I know God,
but the larger fact which underlies it --
the fact that He knows me.
J. I. Packer