YM @ Sentosa With HYPER!
written at Monday, June 1, 2009
YM @ Sentosa was wonderful! Had such an awesome and crazy time with the small group. We probably had the largest picnic mat there haha...
In one of the first activities, we had to dump someone from our group into the water. I automatically volunteered Jeremy to be dumped into the water, but my attempts failed when 18 other mad youths decided to gang up on me. I was thrown into the water, but no matter, the collateral damage was around 4-5 others getting completely wet too.

So throughout the morning and early afternoon, the group had to do various activities which got us pretty wet and sandy. We got pretty sunburnt too, not to mention the tan lines and sand abrasion.
We came 1st place in the event! Yahhoooooo! Well done guys! Janice will bring you guys out to Ben n Jerry's whenever you guys are all free :) Lizzy! So sad you could not join us, but there'll always be so many more times you will be spending with this bunch of wonderful friends of ours!
Thank you Crosstrainers for organizing YM @ Sentosa!
To my beloved small group HYPER, may this be the start of an awesome journey that you guys will have together as a group. I will be keeping Janice, Lizzy and all of you in prayer, I will be back to visit from time to time and we'll stay in touch. God has blessed me with a bunch of awesome friends like you, I have learnt so much from you guys, especially keeping in touch with my younger side! Whatever comes your way, big or small, always remember you are HYPER (His Young People Exemplifying Righteousness).
Over and out! :D
YM @ Sentosa With HYPER!
written at Monday, June 1, 2009
YM @ Sentosa was wonderful! Had such an awesome and crazy time with the small group. We probably had the largest picnic mat there haha...
In one of the first activities, we had to dump someone from our group into the water. I automatically volunteered Jeremy to be dumped into the water, but my attempts failed when 18 other mad youths decided to gang up on me. I was thrown into the water, but no matter, the collateral damage was around 4-5 others getting completely wet too.

So throughout the morning and early afternoon, the group had to do various activities which got us pretty wet and sandy. We got pretty sunburnt too, not to mention the tan lines and sand abrasion.
We came 1st place in the event! Yahhoooooo! Well done guys! Janice will bring you guys out to Ben n Jerry's whenever you guys are all free :) Lizzy! So sad you could not join us, but there'll always be so many more times you will be spending with this bunch of wonderful friends of ours!
Thank you Crosstrainers for organizing YM @ Sentosa!
To my beloved small group HYPER, may this be the start of an awesome journey that you guys will have together as a group. I will be keeping Janice, Lizzy and all of you in prayer, I will be back to visit from time to time and we'll stay in touch. God has blessed me with a bunch of awesome friends like you, I have learnt so much from you guys, especially keeping in touch with my younger side! Whatever comes your way, big or small, always remember you are HYPER (His Young People Exemplifying Righteousness).
Over and out! :D
Profile
Knowing
What matters supremely, therefore, is not
in the last analysis, the fact that I know God,
but the larger fact which underlies it --
the fact that He knows me.
J. I. Packer