Little Scavengers
written at Thursday, August 20, 2009
Was going through Gen's facebook photos and spotted this really amusing one. Some rodents scavenging the place for food, if this were Singapore I reckon they would thrive and multiply seeing that there are so many feasible and strategic places for these critters to search for food, namely one being the hawker centre. They look quite adorable don't you think? Reminds me of that character from "Over The Hedge"

Look at them, they're just like pigeons, only bigger and fatter. Well alright, unlike pigeons. They really do know how to scare people away.
Little Scavengers
written at Thursday, August 20, 2009
Was going through Gen's facebook photos and spotted this really amusing one. Some rodents scavenging the place for food, if this were Singapore I reckon they would thrive and multiply seeing that there are so many feasible and strategic places for these critters to search for food, namely one being the hawker centre. They look quite adorable don't you think? Reminds me of that character from "Over The Hedge"

Look at them, they're just like pigeons, only bigger and fatter. Well alright, unlike pigeons. They really do know how to scare people away.
Profile
Knowing
What matters supremely, therefore, is not
in the last analysis, the fact that I know God,
but the larger fact which underlies it --
the fact that He knows me.
J. I. Packer