e n t r i e s
p r o f i l e
t a g b o a r d
l i n k s
Thanks Everyone!
written at Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thanks to all of you who wished me yesterday and today! Really means a lot to me! Another new year, goodness me I'm now 20. Moving out of the "Teen" club and moving into the "Twenty" club.

I didn't know that the 4th of August has so many babies! There are at least 5 people on facebook who share the same birthday as me. Wow. For some consolation I will be the youngest in the "Twenty" club so that's something to be "happy" about.

I shall refrain from saying something along the lines of, "I feel so old, empathize with me." Because I am sure many people (older than me) will knock me on the head.

Anyways, another new year ahead! I am excited! Going to have a nice dinner outside with family this weekend!