e n t r i e s
p r o f i l e
t a g b o a r d
l i n k s
They Were All Yellow!
written at Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dad has left for Singapore to visit my brother, so it's just my mum and I at home. Pretty good because we get to explore various places in Auckland to eat. Going to have my guitar brought back to New Zealand as well, finally I can get some practice. Was watching so many videos yesterday, and notable mention to this young lady who sings very very well! Her name is Lauren Duski and her voice is amazing, she will go far. I'm kind of wondering why she hasn't been noticed by any record company yet? I love her rendition of Coldplay's song Yellow.

Watched some online streams on Youtube of Singapore Idol. Don't mean to spoil the party but I don't think the standard isn't very good? I was on the main website and was previewing the samples out the contestents, really had a lot of pitching problems. But if I were to vote, the girls are definitely much stronger than the guys.