e n t r i e s
p r o f i l e
t a g b o a r d
l i n k s
Crazy Week
written at Friday, September 18, 2009

The next few days and the coming week will be the most hectic of all yet. Well, by Singaporean standards I am not sure how it will compare but by my standards it's going to be one crazy period. Got to be at University from 9am-6pm on Sunday for tutorials, there's an Accounting test on Monday which I need to study at the same time over the weekend, after which there is a Microeconomics test on Wednesday which also requires a lot of attention, there is an essay that I need to hand in by Thursday and a presentation which I have to do by Friday.

And my fellow Singaporean friends in Singapore will be going, "Elliot that's nothing, look at my schedule." Am I right?