You Will Be Safe In His Arms
written at Thursday, October 8, 2009
To the one who's dreams are falling all apart
And all you're left with is a tired and broken heart
I can tell by your eyes you think your on you're own
But you're not all alone
Have you heard of the One who can calm the raging seas
Give sight to the blind, pull the lame up to their feet
With a love so strong and never let you go
Oh you're not alone
Did you know that the voice that brings the dead to life
Is the very same voice that calls you to rise
So hear Him now He's calling you home
You will never be alone
Was listening to a song by Phil Wickham called "Safe" and reading the lyrics just gave me a massive dose of encouragement. So just thought I might just share some parts of its lyrics which encouraged me the most, may you guys be encouraged by it too.
I think we just feel so helpless in the circumstances which are around us, we look around us, in our situations, maybe you are seeking and trying to run back to Him, you might think it is futile, maybe you see that everyone is moving ahead, while you just seem to be stuck in the same old place you were for the longest time. But hey, who doesn't go through these things? I go through them at times too. The lyrics above reminds me of God's character, a question jumped right towards me, who is God to us? Read the lyrics above, carefully.
You Will Be Safe In His Arms
You Will Be Safe In His Arms
written at Thursday, October 8, 2009
To the one who's dreams are falling all apart
And all you're left with is a tired and broken heart
I can tell by your eyes you think your on you're own
But you're not all alone
Have you heard of the One who can calm the raging seas
Give sight to the blind, pull the lame up to their feet
With a love so strong and never let you go
Oh you're not alone
Did you know that the voice that brings the dead to life
Is the very same voice that calls you to rise
So hear Him now He's calling you home
You will never be alone
Was listening to a song by Phil Wickham called "Safe" and reading the lyrics just gave me a massive dose of encouragement. So just thought I might just share some parts of its lyrics which encouraged me the most, may you guys be encouraged by it too.
I think we just feel so helpless in the circumstances which are around us, we look around us, in our situations, maybe you are seeking and trying to run back to Him, you might think it is futile, maybe you see that everyone is moving ahead, while you just seem to be stuck in the same old place you were for the longest time. But hey, who doesn't go through these things? I go through them at times too. The lyrics above reminds me of God's character, a question jumped right towards me, who is God to us? Read the lyrics above, carefully.
You Will Be Safe In His Arms
Profile
Knowing
What matters supremely, therefore, is not
in the last analysis, the fact that I know God,
but the larger fact which underlies it --
the fact that He knows me.
J. I. Packer