Exams Are Over!
written at Saturday, November 7, 2009
After 12 intense weeks the semester is finally over. However, it is a strange thing. Before the exams are over, when you are hitting the books and spending the late nights revising the modules, you long for that break, that relaxing holiday. After the exams are over, a quirky feeling sets in and you aren't used to being so free. Maybe it takes some time before the feeling of freedom sets in.
I'm watching television again, I haven't watched a full programme on television for weeks. I just don't watch a lot of television. Came across some brilliant and amusing TV ads which made me laugh a lot, parents were probably wondering why, maybe because they watched it so many times the humor just became insipid. This shows how much I need to catch up.
No longer do I have to worry about the short weekend because it's going to be a long break ahead of me. I can start to do things I want to do. Practicing the guitar, strolling around in the garden, watching movies, hanging out with friends. Decided to take more pictures of the garden today, it's a really amazing thing because the whole garden just changes as you move through the seasons. Just as the shadow proves the sunlight, such creation proves the Creator of it all.
This is me lazing on the sofa.
Exams Are Over!
written at Saturday, November 7, 2009
After 12 intense weeks the semester is finally over. However, it is a strange thing. Before the exams are over, when you are hitting the books and spending the late nights revising the modules, you long for that break, that relaxing holiday. After the exams are over, a quirky feeling sets in and you aren't used to being so free. Maybe it takes some time before the feeling of freedom sets in.
I'm watching television again, I haven't watched a full programme on television for weeks. I just don't watch a lot of television. Came across some brilliant and amusing TV ads which made me laugh a lot, parents were probably wondering why, maybe because they watched it so many times the humor just became insipid. This shows how much I need to catch up.
No longer do I have to worry about the short weekend because it's going to be a long break ahead of me. I can start to do things I want to do. Practicing the guitar, strolling around in the garden, watching movies, hanging out with friends. Decided to take more pictures of the garden today, it's a really amazing thing because the whole garden just changes as you move through the seasons. Just as the shadow proves the sunlight, such creation proves the Creator of it all.
This is me lazing on the sofa.
Profile
Knowing
What matters supremely, therefore, is not
in the last analysis, the fact that I know God,
but the larger fact which underlies it --
the fact that He knows me.
J. I. Packer