e n t r i e s
p r o f i l e
t a g b o a r d
l i n k s
Joy To The World
written at Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yes, the Christmas season is almost here and some of us are practicing for the caroling sessions in December! Apparently I am a Tenor, I have never been in that role before, usually in the more mid range roles but it was definitely a lot of fun. Went back to sheet music reading again after many years of not touching it, reminds me of my piano lesson days.

We have been practicing "Joy To The World" and "Silent Night". I don't have a lot of choir experience, mainly singing harmonies and solos in a band setting, but I have learnt to appreciate this so much! The voice is an instrument in itself and the various melodies and harmonies coming to get at different levels and dynamics really brings a wonderful sound!