e n t r i e s
p r o f i l e
t a g b o a r d
l i n k s
Drawing To A Close, For Now
written at Sunday, February 7, 2010

Now's the season, the season where many will move into new phases and transitions of their lives, school, work and travel. Keith, Bobby, Charles and Vyan will be flying off to Australia, I'm sure it will be one big experience for them! So again, February will mark the end and the beginning of journeys.

Was in the Philotheos roster for the first and the last time for quite some time. Nostalgic but quite interesting, I found that as I grew deeper, I felt a sense of responsibility for those around me, the idea of "Unity" was on my mind. We are not just singing as individuals, we're living stones in the temple, we are the body of Christ, I guess we sing keeping that in mind. As I am writing this post, I am thinking, "What a vibrant platter, we go through unique experiences and circumstances, God shines through in our lives, the different colours of worship really brightens up the wonder of it all." What a privilege.

Went to the Singapore Botanic Gardens to take more photos today, I am utterly exhausted after our little trip, the weather was just so humid. We could've taken more photos of the flora there though, I felt we took more photos of each other than anything else! Love the Nikon D300! And I love selective focus, you can take really nice portrait shots with it! I am very tempted to invest in a DSLR, but I have to consider whether I really need it and if my interest spans long enough.



Chinese New Year is coming up, I should be continuing my running regime, because it's going to be calorie packing.