e n t r i e s
p r o f i l e
t a g b o a r d
l i n k s
Greetings Once Again
written at Sunday, February 21, 2010

Alright I can still remember the last time I blogged about first arriving back to New Zealand after my National Service term, so this is the first time I'm blogging about first arriving back to New Zealand after an awesome summer vacation in Singapore. Landed at about noon time, it's just about the end of summer now in New Zealand and the sun is blazing, the glare and the intensity of the sun here is definitely stronger than in Singapore, although Singapore will be much more humid. I do not sweat as much here.

So I'm blogging from the comfort of my own home, my own room, well, not too comfortable because it's feeling like a greenhouse now,. I opened the attic and the storerooms to put my stuff in and a massive heat wave just hit me like a truck. Probably going to reach into the fridge for a popsicle later. Parents managed to get a hold of some durian at the Asian grocery shop and are having it downstairs as I am typing this post, I can smell it from here, which is probably the main reason why I'm spending a couple of lines blogging about this.

It's nice being in my room again, spent a lot of time tidying and packing, realised I have a tonne of unused clothes in my wardrobe, will probably give them away or sell them when I'm free. Settled a few administrative things.

Most of all, I need to set my body clock right, New Zealand is 5 hours ahead of Singapore at the moment so dinner for me will be lunch for them, lunch for me will be breakfast for them, breakfast for me will be, well, those crazy enough to go to Al-Ameen 3am in the morning after a late night L4D2 shoot-out...Anyway, the feeling isn't as sensational as the last time, maybe because I've already settled in and gotten used to everything in New Zealand, heading back to Singapore for the summer vacation was just a relatively short break.

It's good to be back though :) Looking forward to what's ahead.