His Light Shines Through
written at Saturday, February 27, 2010
I was just looking around Facebook and stumbled across a couple of the photo albums that was released, the photos were of the Tracker's mission trip to Nepal. I chanced upon this photo. I thought it was amazing, this photo just stood out so much above the rest. Have a look at this photo, maybe this is the time you could ask yourself, how is this photo significant? Why is it so significant?
His Light Shines Through
written at Saturday, February 27, 2010
I was just looking around Facebook and stumbled across a couple of the photo albums that was released, the photos were of the Tracker's mission trip to Nepal. I chanced upon this photo. I thought it was amazing, this photo just stood out so much above the rest. Have a look at this photo, maybe this is the time you could ask yourself, how is this photo significant? Why is it so significant?
Profile
Knowing
What matters supremely, therefore, is not
in the last analysis, the fact that I know God,
but the larger fact which underlies it --
the fact that He knows me.
J. I. Packer