I Remember Those Days
written at Tuesday, February 16, 2010
I remember those days when I can just drop everything and dump myself on a grassy bed, feel the softness of the grass as I run my hands through them, smell the fresh cool air, cover my face with my jumper because the sun shines brightly in the sky, or the times where I could sit beneath a tree and relax, simply relax, no one there to disturb, no one there to bother, just some alone time, where I can recollect my thoughts, piece them together in a neat way, my brain library is in a mess at the moment.
I Remember Those Days
written at Tuesday, February 16, 2010
I remember those days when I can just drop everything and dump myself on a grassy bed, feel the softness of the grass as I run my hands through them, smell the fresh cool air, cover my face with my jumper because the sun shines brightly in the sky, or the times where I could sit beneath a tree and relax, simply relax, no one there to disturb, no one there to bother, just some alone time, where I can recollect my thoughts, piece them together in a neat way, my brain library is in a mess at the moment.
Profile
Knowing
What matters supremely, therefore, is not
in the last analysis, the fact that I know God,
but the larger fact which underlies it --
the fact that He knows me.
J. I. Packer