e n t r i e s
p r o f i l e
t a g b o a r d
l i n k s
Love Reality
written at Thursday, March 25, 2010

There must be more to the story than this. The pages to the book flips as I walk from one situation to the next, the Bible says that in his heart a man plans his course but the Lord determines his steps. I can see where He is leading, though at times the grey would attempt to tuck me away into unknowing ignorance. Each time it happens, it is as if He shakes me awake again, splashes me with water to open my eyes to new things, things I have not seen before, more of the reality that is.

There is more to the story than this
More than the morning routine
When I open my eyes I can glimpse
Pieces of eternity

I can hear a whisper, like a secret
I can see a glimmer, and I know know that

The reality of love, reality of love
Is so close to me