e n t r i e s
p r o f i l e
t a g b o a r d
l i n k s
Mind Mapping
written at Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I was thinking about this for quite some time now, only got myself to start working on it fairly recently. What is it? A mind map. A mind map of all my theological beliefs around my faith. What I believe in, what my stands are. I remember discussing this in the car with Adriel and Mag quite some time back and I thought it was a brilliant idea. I realised how important that is, the need of structuring my thoughts in a clear and concise way, I can then revisit them time and time again if they need changing.

As I study and read more of His Word, the more I learn, the more convoluted I can get when presenting an idea to someone when asked. Ever come a cross a situation where someone will ask you to share your faith with them, you respond by stammering and mumbling, having trouble getting your points across because you did not have anything to guide you? This mind map will help me get rid of the unnecessary words in my responses and make them more on point. I guess this is a practical step to help me understand myself, my thought processes and where I am in my faith, although it is just a small indicator. Writing it down is one thing, living it out is a whole different story :)

It helps in many ways!
I hope that this is a humbling experience as well, on this new journey.
I encourage you guys to start mind-mapping too! :D