e n t r i e s
p r o f i l e
t a g b o a r d
l i n k s
Look At The Stars, Look How They Shine For You
written at Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just came back from OCF camp, extremely exhausted and tired, came back and dumped myself on the bed and had the best sleep ever. Then again, I always say that after a few days away from home. The camp committee really worked hard to make this happen, I thank God for your commitment. At times, the arrangements can be stressful or frustrating, but ultimately we're doing it to serve His people the best way we can :) And I think we can look back and thank God for this excellent opportunity.

Many friendships were forged at this camp, I hope that these friendships will last through the year, it is through these friendships that disciple-making can come about.



Now that I'm back from camp, I have to figure out how to get through the mountain of assignments which I have been dumped with! Time to slog it out again!

On another note, on the last night I just sat outside and looked at the stars. It was really beautiful, there were no clouds in the sky, the stars were so bright and clear you could see their colours. In the quietness many different thoughts ran through my head. Maybe one day we can go watch the stars together to?