Looking Forward To It!
written at Monday, November 22, 2010
I'm almost done with the packing. Decided to use a cardboard box instead of the usual luggage bag, I have a lot to bring back so a luggage bag will only add to the weight. The last few weeks have been very eventful, my exams are finally over and the last week has been spent relaxing, spending time with my family. Something that is much needed.
I'm flying off on Wednesday. Looking forward to it. Pass me your contact numbers, give me some dates, suggest a venue, I can't wait to catch up with you guys again! So many things to share, to hear, to learn. I miss the fellowship.
Looking Forward To It!
written at Monday, November 22, 2010
I'm almost done with the packing. Decided to use a cardboard box instead of the usual luggage bag, I have a lot to bring back so a luggage bag will only add to the weight. The last few weeks have been very eventful, my exams are finally over and the last week has been spent relaxing, spending time with my family. Something that is much needed.
I'm flying off on Wednesday. Looking forward to it. Pass me your contact numbers, give me some dates, suggest a venue, I can't wait to catch up with you guys again! So many things to share, to hear, to learn. I miss the fellowship.
Profile
Knowing
What matters supremely, therefore, is not
in the last analysis, the fact that I know God,
but the larger fact which underlies it --
the fact that He knows me.
J. I. Packer