e n t r i e s
p r o f i l e
t a g b o a r d
l i n k s
Ponsonby
written at Saturday, March 19, 2011

I like this little town, basking in the sun, walking along with a few family friends of ours, with their cute little 5 year old daughter who keeps holding my hand every time we're about to cross the road.

Many interesting sights, a Mini Cooper literally glued to the ceiling of the showroom, an old but lively trio singing some old French classics, stalls selling specially hand-crafted items. This isn't the metro shopping area of Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong or Singapore but this will do it for me. It's relaxing. You can bring your dog out for a walk, let the little toddlers loose to chase bubbles, grab random twigs from the ground, shout at birds and receive animal balloons. I love weekends like these. I look around and see so much colour, everyone smiling, enjoying time with their friends and family.

My auntie and parents said I was a very sweet boy when I was younger, very well-behaved, like an "angel" as they claimed. I was surprised, I couldn't really remember what my personality was like back in my younger days, let alone seeing myself as a little "angel" back then. I was just smiling and playing along with the little toddlers as they showed me their named soft toys and drawings in their scrap book. Maybe I should grab a photo album of my younger days and flip through the pages and let the emotions overwhelm me.

You know what, I'm gonna go roll in the grass with my little toddler friend, chase bubbles, grab random twigs, shout and birds and receive animal balloons. I'm going to be free. Free from the cares of this world.