e n t r i e s
p r o f i l e
t a g b o a r d
l i n k s
Rawr
written at Monday, April 4, 2011

I've been very sick the last few days, must be the change of seasons. I'm still waiting for my body's natural defences to fight the virus/bacteria causing this coughing fit. What made it worse was that I had to fight through this sickness over the weekend while preparing for my marketing mid-semester test which was worth quite a fair bit of my final grade.

I suspect that this sickness was due to the many nights where there was a lack of sleep, working hard on my international business essay which I really wanted to do well in, it took a toll on me. How much more can I endure? How much more can I take? Maybe it was silly move deciding to stay up really late to work on the assignment, I can say that I've never really been a good steward of the time that has been given to me. Maybe this is a learning lesson and I'm paying dearly for it.

But time to snap back to reality. New Zealand may be known for its amazing breathtaking scenery, many of its picturesque backdrops were incorporated into big blockbuster films, it is the perfect retirement country, only problem is, I'm a long shot away from retiring. I would say that New Zealand Universities ain't a walk in the park either, it is no different from any other Asian/Singaporean college, when you've got to work hard, you've got to work hard.