Rugby World Cup Fever
written at Monday, September 19, 2011
Such a wonderful thing to have the Rugby World Cup in your country! The atmosphere during the opening night was electrifying, the fireworks, the fans screaming and shouting. The game between the All Blacks and Japan was something to remember, I had never been to a game featuring the All Blacks before so that was something I'm grateful to have been a part of.
Rugby World Cup Fever
written at Monday, September 19, 2011
Such a wonderful thing to have the Rugby World Cup in your country! The atmosphere during the opening night was electrifying, the fireworks, the fans screaming and shouting. The game between the All Blacks and Japan was something to remember, I had never been to a game featuring the All Blacks before so that was something I'm grateful to have been a part of.
Profile
Knowing
What matters supremely, therefore, is not
in the last analysis, the fact that I know God,
but the larger fact which underlies it --
the fact that He knows me.
J. I. Packer