The Shadow Proves The Sunshine
written at Sunday, September 4, 2011
Darkness cannot cast out darkness, you need a light for that. Fear cannot cast out fear, you're gonna need hope for that. Bukowski says death wants more death, and it does, but I believe life wants more life. And I'm convinced that the greatest weapon we've got is love. And maybe in a world full of fires, in a world imploding with hate, maybe to be a lover you've got to be a fighter, maybe that's the biggest fight, the only fight worth fighting, the fight you're gonna be in the rest of your life - Jon Foreman
The Shadow Proves The Sunshine
written at Sunday, September 4, 2011
Darkness cannot cast out darkness, you need a light for that. Fear cannot cast out fear, you're gonna need hope for that. Bukowski says death wants more death, and it does, but I believe life wants more life. And I'm convinced that the greatest weapon we've got is love. And maybe in a world full of fires, in a world imploding with hate, maybe to be a lover you've got to be a fighter, maybe that's the biggest fight, the only fight worth fighting, the fight you're gonna be in the rest of your life - Jon Foreman
Profile
Knowing
What matters supremely, therefore, is not
in the last analysis, the fact that I know God,
but the larger fact which underlies it --
the fact that He knows me.
J. I. Packer