e n t r i e s
p r o f i l e
t a g b o a r d
l i n k s
It Is Finished
written at Monday, June 25, 2012

The season of my formal education now draws to a close, and I realise that it wasn't just about what was learnt in the lecture hall, but it was also a period where new perspectives and experiences were gained, and where faith was refined. It was unbelievable while at the same time believable, stepping out of the exam room for the last time, taking a stroll down the campus to the nearby clock tower, or the places where I used to have long and fruitful conversations with friends over a good meal.

I am thankful God's faithfulness and providence, for revealing to me what I needed to see, for teaching me the lessons that I needed to learn, and for discipline, something that seems somewhat painful rather than pleasant, but yields the "peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it." Hebrews 12:11.I am still work-in-progress, but He has worked a work in me through these years for me to testify to His unfailing love and grace. 

And so a season ends and a new season begins. Simple but surreal. The adventure continues, and I am indeed excited for what's to come, and I hope that you are excited for what is ahead too.
 

In the midst of all of this, I hope and pray that I will sink into all that matters, to not be self-seeking but to be selfless, to give what I have received,  to step out in love, to lift up the least of these, to lean into something lasting and plant seeds, that may one day grow into trees.